Guest Post – SFDC Monkey
Contribute Your Best Work For The Lightning Developer’s Community….
Want to contribute an article to sfdcmonkey.com ?
The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your knowledge , and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
We are accept post related to Salesforce Lightning .
here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on sfdcmonkey.com to avoid submitting already published ideas or post .
- Salesforce lightning Components Tips/Tricks.
- Salesforce lightning Components Sample code.
- “How-to’s” Posts.
- Salesforce lightning Experience/Salesforce 1 Configurations.
- Workarounds related to salesforce lightning.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 400 words and should cover the topic in detail. no one loves incomplete articles.
- Screenshot: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
If your idea/post is approved, we will post it with your name profile.
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at sfdcmonkey.com . contact us on email@example.com
Send your post title to firstname.lastname@example.org
- thanks 🙂