- To customize Login page, user must need permission to, “Customize Application“.
- Enable Custom domain In your Org.
How To Enable Custom Domain In Salesforce ? click here
In this post we are seeing that, how to customize your login page with your company branding. such as.. company logo , color and right-side content.
It’s helps to recognize your company login page .
Go to Setup(classic) –> Administer –> Domain Management –> select My Domain.
After click on the My Domain link under setup, Go to the Authentication Configuration section on the My Domain page. and click on the edit button.
After click on the edit button, you will navigate to Authentication Configuration setup page.
Here you can branding to your salesforce login screen, with new header logo , background color custom right frame container and some other features.
You can Add your company logo on login screen. To customize your logo, upload an image such as .jpg, .gif, or .png . format and The Maximum image size is 250px by 125px.
- For custom login page background color,click on the and select a color. or you can use hexadecimal color values for choose different color.
- If you want to use advanced authentication methods for iOS platform users, then select/check the “Use the native browser for user authentication on iOS” checkbox.
- For customize right-side iFrame on the login screen. insert URL to “Right Frame URL” field. [ URL must be SSL encryption. i.e: https:// , not http// ]
- Optionally, select authentication services as identity providers on the login page, i.e social sign-on providers like Facebook and Google . Users can then log in with their social account credentials. Configure authentication services as Auth. Providers in Setup.
- Click on the save button.
Now log out and check your login page changes. 🙂
Some Useful Resources :
Like our facebook page for new post updates.? & Don’t forget to bookmark this site for your future reference.
if you have any suggestions or issue with it, you can post in comment box 🙂